• 英文詩歌

    短篇英文詩歌5篇

    | 敏清

    威廉·巴特勒·葉芝(William Butler Yeats),愛爾蘭詩人、劇作家,著名的神秘主義者。葉芝是“愛爾蘭文藝復興運動”的領袖。葉芝早年的詩作通常從愛爾蘭神話和民間傳說中取材,其語言風格則受到拉斐爾前派散文的影響,他曾被譽為“當代最偉大的詩人”。下面就是小編給大家帶來的短篇英文詩歌,希望能幫助到大家!

    短篇英文詩歌1

    The Passionate Shepherd to His Love

    Christopher Marlowe

    熱情的牧人對他的愛人

    克里斯托夫·馬洛

    Come live with me and be my love,

    請與我同棲,為我最愛

    And we will all the pleasures prove,

    讓我倆印證一切的歡悅

    That valleys, groves, hills, and fields,

    不論生於深谷之中,高峰之上

    Woods, or steepy mountain yields.

    不論來自山涯水湄,林間效野

    And we will sit upon rocks,

    讓我們倆閑坐大石之上

    Seeing the shepherds feed their flocks,

    靜觀放牧的人們餵食群羊

    By shallow rivers to whose falls,

    悅耳的鳥鳴回蕩淺水的溪湄

    Melodious birds sing madrigals.

    和著水聲如牧歌般悠揚

    And I will make thee beds of roses,

    讓我為你鋪好玫瑰的花床

    And a thousand fragrant poises,

    配上千枝花束傾吐馨香

    A cap of flowers, and a kirtle,

    讓我獻上花飾的小帽一頂

    Embroidered all with leaves of myrtle.

    加上繡滿桃金娘葉的短裳

    A gown made of the finest wool,

    一件極品羊毛編織的長裙

    Which from our pretty lambs we pull,

    來自我們可愛的小羊身上

    Fair lined slippers for the cold,

    一雙便鞋襯里厚實足以過冬

    With buckles of the purest gold.

    鞋扣由純金打造絕不虛誑

    A belt of straw and ivy buds,

    稻草與長春藤嫩芽編成的腰帶

    With coral clasps and amber studs,

    有珊瑚環扣與瑪瑙釘飾增彩

    And if these pleasures may thee move,

    如果這些喜樂能讓你心動

    Come live with me, and be my love.

    請與我同棲,為我最愛

    The shepherds's swains shall dance and sing,

    俊俏的牧人會群起歌舞徘徊

    For thy delight each May morning,

    只為讓你在五月的晨光中開懷

    If these delights thy mind may move,

    如果這些歡悅能讓你青睞

    Then live with me and be my love.

    請與我同棲,為我最愛

    短篇英文詩歌2

    When We Two Parted

    George Gordon Byron

    我們倆分別時

    喬治·戈登·拜倫

    When we two parted,

    昔日依依別,

    In silence and tears,

    淚流默無言;

    Half broken-hearted,

    離恨肝腸斷,

    To sever for years,

    此別又幾年。

    Pale grew thy cheek and cold,

    冷頰何慘然,

    Colder thy kiss;

    一吻寒更添;

    Truly that hour foretold

    日后傷心事,

    Sorrow to this!

    此刻已預言。

    The dew of the morning,

    朝起寒露重,

    Sunk chill on my brow,

    凜冽凝眉間,

    It felt like the warning,

    彼時已預告:

    Of what I feel now.

    悲傷在今天。

    Thy vows are all broken,

    山盟今安在?

    And light is thy fame:

    汝名何輕賤!

    I hear thy name spoken,

    吾聞汝名傳,

    And share in its shame.

    羞愧在人前。

    They name thee before me,

    聞汝名聲惡,

    A knell to mine ear;

    猶如聽喪鐘。

    A shudder comes o'er me,

    不禁心怵惕,

    Why wert thou so dear?

    往昔情太濃。

    They know not I knew thee,

    誰知舊日情,

    Who knew thee too well:

    斯人知太深。

    long, long shall I rue thee,

    綿綿長懷恨,

    Too deeply to tell.

    盡在不言中。

    In secret we met,

    昔日喜幽會,

    In silence I grieve,

    今朝恨無聲。

    That thy heart could forget,

    舊情汝已忘,

    Thy spirit deceive.

    疾心遇薄幸。

    If I should meet thee,

    多年離別后,

    After long year,

    抑或再相逢,

    How should I greet thee?

    相逢何所語?

    With silence and tears.

    淚流默無聲。

    短篇英文詩歌3

    You know my heart

    Bettine Brentano to Goethe

    你知道我的心

    貝停-布倫塔諾致歌德

    You know my heart; you know that all there

    你知道我的心;你知道我心里

    is desire, thought, boding and longing;

    惟有的愿望、思念、預兆和渴求;

    you live among spirits and they give you divine wisdom.

    你生活在幽靈之中,他們給你以神靈的智慧。

    You must nourish me; you give all that in advance,

    你一定要給我以"營養"。

    which I do not understand to ask for.

    你已經事先就給了我那些我不懂得去要求的東西。

    My mind has a small embrace, my love a large one;

    雖說我的才智小,但我的愛情甚深;

    you must bring them to a balance.

    你一定要平衡這兩方面。

    Love cannot be quiet till the mind matches its growth;

    在理智跟不上愛情的發展時,愛不能平靜。

    you are matched to my love; you are friendly, kind, and indulgent;

    你知道我有多愛你;你友善、溫存、寬厚。

    let me know when my heart is off the balance.

    告訴我,什么時候我的心失去了平衡。

    I understand your silent signs.

    我懂得你那無聲的暗示。

    A look from your eyes into mine, a kiss from you upon my lips,

    你映人我眼簾的凝睇、你印在我唇上的熱吻,

    instructs me in all, what might seem delighted to learn,

    向我說明了一切。這一切對于像我這樣的人,

    to one who, like me, had experience from those.

    對于有過這方面感情經歷的人,看來似乎令人高興。

    I am far from you; mine are become strange to me.

    你我天各一方,我給你的凝望和親吻對我已日益陌生。

    I must ever return in thought to that hour

    我無法不回想在

    when you hold me in the soft fold of your arm.

    你懷抱中的溫柔時刻。

    Then I begin to weep, but the tears dry again unawares.

    然后我便開始哭泣,又不知不覺眼淚已哭干。

    Yes, he reaches with his love (thus I think)

    是的,在深藏的靜謐中

    over to me in this concealed stillness;

    他對我一往情深(我如是想)。

    and should not I, with my eternal undisturbed loving,

    難道我就不應該借著永不動搖的深情

    reach to him in the distance?

    遙通心聲嗎?

    Ah, conceive what my heart has to say to you;

    啊,你不知道我一心要對你說些什么嗎?

    it overflows with soft sighs all whisper to you.

    我要對你無限地輕聲嘆息,竊竊私語,讓感情沛溢。

    Be my only happiness on earth your friendly will to me.

    愿我今生今世唯一的幸福就是你對我的無限的柔情。

    O, dear friend, give me but a sign that you are conscious of me.

    啊,親愛的朋友,只求你給我暗示,你心中只有我。

    短篇英文詩歌4

    The River-Merchant's Wife

    Li Bai

    長干行

    李白

    The River-Merchant's Wife: A Letter—Li Bai

    妾發初覆額,

    While my hair was still cut straight across my forehead,

    折花門前劇;

    I played about the front gate, pulling flowers.

    郎騎竹馬來,

    You came by on bamboo stilts, playing horse,

    繞床弄青梅。

    You walked about my seat, playing with blue plums.

    同居長干里,

    And we went on living in the village of Chokan,

    兩小無嫌猜。

    Two small people, without dislike or suspicion.

    十四為君婦,

    At fourteen I married My Lord you.

    羞顏未嘗開。

    I never laughed, being bashful.

    低頭向暗壁,

    Lowering my head, I looked at the wall.

    千喚不一回。

    Called to, a thousand times, I never looked back.

    十五始展眉,

    At fifteen I stopped scowling,

    愿同塵與灰。

    I desired my dust to be mingled with yours,

    常存抱柱信,

    Forever and forever and forever.

    豈上望夫臺。

    Why should I climb the look out?

    十六君遠行,

    At sixteen you departed,

    瞿塘滟滪堆。

    You went into far Ku-to-yen, by the river of swirling eddies,

    五月不可觸,

    And you have been gone five months.

    猿聲天上哀。

    The ms make sorrowful noise overhead.

    門前遲行跡,

    You dragged your feet when you went out.

    一一生綠苔。

    By the gate now, the moss is grown, the different mosses,

    苔深不能掃,

    Too deep to clear them away!

    落葉秋風早。

    The leaves fall early this autumn, in wind.

    八月蝴蝶黃,

    The paired butterflies are already yellow with August,

    雙飛西園草。

    Over the grass in the West garden.

    感此傷妾心,

    They hurt me, I grow older.

    坐愁紅顏老!早晚下三巴,

    If you are coming down throught the narrows of the river Kiang,

    預將書報家。

    Please let me know beforehand,

    相迎不道遠,

    As far as Cho-fu-Sa And I will come out to meet you

    直至長風沙。

    短篇英文詩歌5

    When You Are Old

    William Butler Yeats

    當你老了

    威廉·巴特勒·葉芝

    When you are old and grey and full of sleep,

    當你年老,鬢斑,睡意昏沉,

    And nodding by the fire, take down this book,

    在爐旁打盹時,取下這本書,

    And slowly read, and dream of the soft look,

    慢慢誦讀,夢憶從前你雙眸,

    Your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep;

    神色柔和,眼波中倒影深深;

    How many loved your moments of glad grace,

    多少人愛你風韻嫵媚的時光,

    And loved your beauty with love false or true,

    愛你的美麗出自假意或真情,

    But one man loved the pilgrim Soul in you,

    但唯有一人愛你靈魂的至誠,

    And loved the sorrows of your changing face;

    愛你漸衰的臉上愁苦的風霜;

    And bending down beside the glowing bars,

    彎下身子,在熾紅的壁爐邊,

    Murmur, a little sadly, how Love fled

    憂傷地低訴,愛神如何逃走,

    And paced upon the mountains overhead

    在頭頂上的群山巔漫步閑游,

    And hid his face amid a crowd of stars.

    把他的面孔隱沒在繁星中間。

    亚洲熟妇视频_亚洲成年轻人电影网站www_国产日韩欧美不卡在线二区_国产欧美一区二区三区